Change lives with the power of dance Get certified to teach GROOV3 today.
Demand for new instructors is growing
We have seven spots open for our next round of instructor training.
Get trained in one of the fasted growing dance-for-fun programs out there and inspire change in others through the power of dance by becoming certified to teach GROOV3 today!
GROOV3 is a proven dance meathod that makes dance accessible to a wide demographic. Our years of experience will help train you to build a successful class and become the most impactful instructor you can be.
I absolutely LOVED my instructor training! I felt challenged, but also so supported the whole time. The facilitators were well trained on how to help us out, and the other trainees became close friends. You get so much more than just a certificate by doing the training!
What a life changing weekend! This training transformed the way I teach and has enabled me to make dance accessible for all ages and levels. It's allowed me to reconnect to my teaching in a new way and I am so thankful - thank you GROOV3!
Being a student was always an uplifting experience but becoming a certified instructor only helps me further the mission on the GROOV3ment. Despite all the awesome class pictures and videos there is the community service side of DANCE SWEAT GIVE that deepens my connection with the brand. GROOV3 is so genuine and organic! It's that spirit that transcends "just dancing" that gives me life. It's THAT spirit that keeps me going "ONE MORE TIME!" So glad that I joined the GROOV3ment!
Request training in your city
Please complete the form below to recieve more info
- Personal digital copy of the Training Manual
- Entrance to GROOV3 Master Class
- Access to GROOV3 materials (general flyer, fonts, logos, color palette)
- 3 intro routines
- 4 DJ mixes
- Access to the GROOV3 social media and PR teams
- An official GROOV3 tee or tank
- Discount on merchandise
- Monthly conference call or email with Master Trainer to stay motivated and in the loop with all things G3
What happens after you are certified?
GROOV3 believes in sharing the responsibility.
- Commit to showing up each week.
- Find a sub or cancel class if you cannot make it.
- 3 – 5 Social media posts a week (minimum)
- Engagement with your students
- 1 social event every 6 months (minimum)
- Account for number of students in each class and report back
- Find, negotiate and secure locations for classes
- Book DJ’s for classes (when available)
- Payout studio
- Payout DJ (when available)
- Payout instructor base rate + per head bi-monthly
- Design of all marketing materials
- Help plan and execute local events
- Overall PR / Marketing / Advertising for classes
- Assistance setting up promos / demos